Worldwide Indoor Cycling Instructor Training at its best!
Thorough health and safety, strong coaching skills and uplifting music, all wrapped up in the power of Performance, the magic mix of instructor personality and connection with riders and music - this is Performance Cycling.
Training which has been turning passion into a profession since 2001
- Security - Quality guaranteed, consistently rated 'Excellent - 5 stars' by instructors worldwide.
- Specialists - Indoor Cycling is what we do! Top independent, specialist training since 2001 live and online since 2009.
- Flexibility - Training available online, live and in house at your venue. 2 Levels allow natural progression.
- Innovation - The worlds first fully accredited and only interactive online indoor cycling course.
- Accredited - Awards the highest external accreditation available for indoor cycling (16 REPs points.)
- Priceless - Live training and online personal support direct from course creator, Debbie Kneale included!
- Exclusive - Online refreshers, support, marketing resources and much more on passing.
- Unrivalled - Fastest reply times, marking and certificate issue in the industry.
Start your indoor cycling instructor journey with us today!
Become a Performance Cycling Indoor Cycling Instructor
Be knowledgeable, be skilful and be supported
'Be the Change!' indoor cycling needs!
Thanks to instructors recommendations, we have expanded into over 25 countries in the last 4 years, which also makes Performance Cycling the fastest growing indoor cycling certification in the world!
A sample of global instructors feedback about training with us online...
Nigel Cummings - Level 2 Performance Cycling Instructor Armagh, Northern Ireland UK ... "I have some 15 years experience in the fitness industry, am a BASES Certified Exercise Practitioner and a REPs Level 4 Specialist Exercise Instructor. This course ranks among the very best i have completed. I thoroughly recommend it to all Exercise Professionals wishing to qualify in Group Indoor Cycling..."
Eva Wich - Level 1 Performance Cycling Instructor Miami, USA..."I would highly recommend this course to those who are serious about becoming a dedicated indoor cycling instructor. This course covers everything from safety to terrain to techniques to music. The emphasis on safety is eye-opening and relevant. This course is for instructors who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients. I also felt that my tutor was truly interested in my progress."
Brandon McLaughlin - Level 2 Performance Cycling Instructor, Canada... "Thank you for a fantastic experience! The training and support I have recieved with the Performance Cycling Online course has made me a safe and effective instructor, and now I have a career that I can take with me anywhere my husband's job in the army takes us!
Gina Johnson - Level 1 Performance Cycling Instructor Sydney, Australia "I chose this on line indoor cycling training course, due to good recommendations by a colleague. I have completed many online courses, however this one was the most enjoyable. I learnt heaps and Debbie has it all covered in the notes and videos. I was so impressed. I couldn't find anything that I needed to know that wasn't covered in the course...."
Like to join us for a live training? Contact us for dates or details about bringing the training to your venue.