"Performance Cycling - The art of teaching"
Worldwide Indoor Cycling Instructor Training at its best
Unmatched 100% recommendation rate since launch - 14 years live, 6 online and constantly evolving to keep you ahead!
- High pass rate - Expert trainers, content and support means over 98% of instructors initially certify first time.
- Outstanding - Consistently rated 5 star for all aspects - value, content, presentation, assessments and support.
- Unbeatable - Fastest reply times, marking and certificate issue in the industry.
- Security - Manual marking and individual feedback, not just automated online pass/fail tests mean you can be confident you really know what you need to know to lead great classes!
- Accredited - By SkillsActive, Level 2 awards the highest external accreditation available for indoor cycling (16 REPs points.)
- Specialists - Indoor Cycling is what we do! Top independent, specialist training.
- Proven history - Live since 2001, online since 2009 with an unmatched 100% recommendation rate throughout.
- Flexibility - Training available online, live and in house at your venue. 2 Levels allow natural progression.
- Innovation - The worlds first fully accredited and only interactive online indoor cycling course.
- Exclusive - Online refreshers, support, marketing resources and much more on passing to keep you ahead as a professional.
Start your indoor cycling instructor journey with us today
Training is an investment - choose the best!
Become a Performance Cycling Indoor Cycling Instructor
Be knowledgeable, be skilful and be supported
'Be the Change!' indoor cycling needs
Thanks to instructors recommendations, we have expanded into over 25 countries in the last 4 years, which also makes Performance Cycling the fastest growing indoor cycling certification in the world!
A sample of global instructors feedback about training with us online...
Nigel Cummings - Level 2 Performance Cycling Instructor Armagh, Northern Ireland UK ... "I have some 15 years experience in the fitness industry, am a BASES Certified Exercise Practitioner and a REPs Level 4 Specialist Exercise Instructor. This course ranks among the very best i have completed. I thoroughly recommend it to all Exercise Professionals wishing to qualify in Group Indoor Cycling..."
Eva Wich - Level 1 Performance Cycling Instructor Miami, USA..."I would highly recommend this course to those who are serious about becoming a dedicated indoor cycling instructor. This course covers everything from safety to terrain to techniques to music. The emphasis on safety is eye-opening and relevant. This course is for instructors who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients. I also felt that my tutor was truly interested in my progress."
Brandon McLaughlin - Level 2 Performance Cycling Instructor, Canada... "Thank you for a fantastic experience! The training and support I have recieved with the Performance Cycling Online course has made me a safe and effective instructor, and now I have a career that I can take with me anywhere my husband's job in the army takes us!
Gina Johnson - Level 1 Performance Cycling Instructor Sydney, Australia "I chose this on line indoor cycling training course, due to good recommendations by a colleague. I have completed many online courses, however this one was the most enjoyable. I learnt heaps and Debbie has it all covered in the notes and videos. I was so impressed. I couldn't find anything that I needed to know that wasn't covered in the course...."
Like to join us for a live training? Contact us for dates or details about bringing the training to your venue.